Training In Systematic Instruction Course (TSI)
A Four day essential course for support staff, Job Coaches, and those working in the field of Supported Employment and independent living.
– Explore their value base and the concept of learned helplessness
– learn how to break down and analyse a task (task analysis)
– learn teaching strategies effective when teaching those who find it difficult to learn using traditional teaching methods.
– opportunities to practice skills learned with assistance from people with learning disabilities.
– Have access to two experienced trainers and who have practiced TSI for over 25 years in a range of settings.